Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wow..its been a little while

I had no intentions of not writing for a few weeks but I guess that's life. I figured today I would give a little update on my Mady girl. She is just has been so fun and absolutley hilarious lately. She makes me laugh everyday, no matter my mood, she has that affect on me. I just adore her to pieces. I figured we would do this in bullet format. Gotta love me some lists! 


*Yesterday Mady and I went to Target to get some supplies for our valentines and for Mady to pick out something for Daddy. She decided she wanted to see how many people would give her high-fives. So, as people walked by she would say, "high-five?!" Oh my goodness. She is not shy at all. Eventually I told her to just say Hi to the people and that seemed to work. So silly.

*We were crafting yesterday. I was being the awesome mom and letting her play with markers, paint, pens, and a heart punch. I think the girl was in heaven, anyways, as we are sitting there she says, "Good Morning Class. Glad to see you today" I just looked at her and asked her what she said. She repeated herself and I just died laughing. She is so random and so funny. So for the rest of the day, she was teacher Mady.


*We had to go to the orthopedic doctor last Thursday for a check up on her hips. She is great, by the way. She LOVES going to the doctor. She was excited about it all day. When the Dr. finally walks in, Mady says, "What's up doctor. It's Me Mady" I just had to smile and shake my head. The doctor just laughed. Then we had to get X-rays done, and Mady told me she was "so escited" to get her x-rays done.


*We were at the park the other day and Mady totally knew what a telescope was. When I asked her where she learned that, she told me George. (Curious George) She is one smart little girl.

*She NEVER stops talking. All day. Every day. She amazes me everyday by telling me all the things she knows.

*She is also very polite. She saw a little girl at the park who had a minnie mouse sweatshirt on and Mady decided she wanted to be friends with this little girl so Mady walked up to her, shook her hand, and said "nice meet you!"

OK I think I bragged enough about my favorite little girl. I wish I could freeze time right now because she is just so much fun!

1 comment:

Leave some love...if you wish! =)