Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Scenes from the past few days

I have a ton of pictures on my iphone so I figured I would put some on here and catch you up on what is going on around here. Honestly, not too much. We are kind of in limbo, waiting on some news, and it has us feeling restless. Praying that we hear today, one way or the other. I promise to update everyone when we know more. I know, I know, I'm being vague. Sorry!

Anyways...here are a few pictures of what has been going on with us.

The other day we were at Target (duh!) and I finally decided to start potty training with Mady. She has honestly been asking for a few days and I just wasn't sure if either of us were truly ready. Well I figured we would buy the big girl underwear and see how it went. *I think I had a little bit too high expectations because she had been all about it* Big.Fat.Fail. We kept putting her on the potty with no success and then when she knew she needed to go, she would run in her room and pee on her floor in her princess underwear. The first time, ok. It was an accident. The second time, I knew girlfriend knew what she was doing and I was annoyed. So, we quit potty training for now. We will attempt again in a little while. Can you tell she is a little stubborn?!


These two pictures melt my heart. Now that I sit down and think about this past week, it has been a difficult one with Mady. Lots of whining, and being plain out mean, especially to Matt. For no real reason. She is all of a sudden so clingy to me again. The other night she wanted to play with daddy! They colored and then had a dance party to Mumford and Sons. It was so cute. They are my heart and soul. I love these two more than words.



Yesterday we headed to the mall to get a "mall pretzel" (as Mady says) and just walk around a little bit. We had no real agenda. We bought an outfit for Mady and a few things for Maci. Since she is a summer baby and my Mady girl was a fall baby their clothes are in opposite seasons and plus I wanted to pick something up just for Maci girl. Let the shopping begin! =)
 
 Mady loves watching "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" on PBS and it really is such a cute show. Well yesterday he was having a sleep over so Mady decided she was going to have a sleep over as well with all her stuffed animals. It was so cute. I love watching her when she imaginary plays. I love hearing what she says and how she pretends. And yes, she is only in a diaper. We have this new thing where we love to be naked and run around like crazy (her words, not mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)