Friday, March 8, 2013

overwhelmed.

I know I keep saying this but things have been so crazy lately and I am not exactly sure when they will slow down. But you see, I don't do well in stressful situations, and I feel like that is all I have been dealing with lately.

Mady and I are finally back in Virginia for the next 2 weeks to pack up the apartment, tie up some loose ends, and finally sell the stupid Volvo (for real...I would love to light the stupid thing on fire...) We drove back on Wednesday morning in the worst storm possible. I was driving our little Mazda 3 and the wind was out of control. Seriously my car was all over the road. It was a long 5 and 1/2 hour drive. Thankfully we made it home in one piece and Mady was such a good girl the whole way, even when the DVD player decided it did not want to work anymore. However, it is lonely here. I have a lot to get done but there is ZERO adult interaction and it kills me. I only get to talk to Matt, maybe 20 minutes to 30 minutes in a whole day. He started the police academy on Monday and has been under so much pressure and stress so I totally understand but I still miss him so much.

Bottom line: I cannot wait to move to Delaware and be back together again. Mady misses her Daddy and I miss my husband. Beyond.Words!

Then I think about baby # 2. I forgot about 90% of the time I am pregnant until I feel her wonderful kicks and movements or until I am so exhausted and tired from packing that I need to sit down for the rest of the night. Plus add on top of that my lovely energetic 2 year old who constantly asks to play all day and I feel so badly telling her I have x, y, and z to get done then mommy can play. I just am under such a time crunch and am the only one packing everything up. Stressful.

Matt will be so busy with the police academy that I am dreading the transition from one to two kids. Trust me, I am beyond excited to meet little miss Maci Lee but I am also terrified because I know it will be all me for most of the time. I am worried about how I am going to handle such a big change. Like I have said before I don't do well with change and let me just tell you moving to a new state, your husband getting a brand new job, and having a baby is not for the faint of heart. Ha!  Thankfully we will be about an hour and half from parents so my mom, I know, will be a huge help.

I just have all these thoughts swirling around in my little brain. I needed to write, and vent and usually I feel somewhat better. Sorry this is a debbie downer post but I needed to get my thoughts on paper.

Ok vent session over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)