Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just some thoughts

*Tomorrow I will be 14 weeks! Once we hit mid-December I felt like this pregnancy was going quickly. Before then, horribly slow! We should find out the gender of the baby around mid February. We aren't paying to find out early so we will just wait until the anatomy scan. Currently, and I guess, for most of this pregnancy I am team boy. It is just so different than my pregnancy with Mady so we shall see. I know the hubby wants a boy but, as always, we truly just want a healthy baby.

*I had my first "omg we are having another baby but Mady will always be my baby" episode. Of course I started crying. She is just my everyday buddy. We really do everything together and I don't want her to think that I don't have time for her or that the baby is more important. I know these are typical and normal feelings but still it kind of broke my heart a little bit.

*Sorry this post will be boring since I haven't really taken any pictures lately.

*I had so much energy on New Years Day, I went kind of crazy with cleaning, purging, and cooking.  I am still getting over a cold so I shouldn't have went so crazy because I have really felt it the last two days. But I have not had that kind of energy in months! It felt so good to deep clean my bathroom and kitchen as well as making a delicious home cooked meal of chicken pot pie...delicious!

*Sleep has been for the birds lately. For whatever reason, I sleep so well for the first 4-5 hours and then I am awake tossing and turning until the hubby gets home from work or I hear Mady yelling from her crib. I have been taking a nap almost everyday because I am just so darn tired. Stupid sleep!

*Mady's new phrase is "I sure did!" I asked her the other day if had finished her banana and her reply was, "I sure did!" She now uses that phrase all the time. I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff. It is so funny. What is crazy to me is how well she uses the correct words in the correct context. She makes me laugh everyday with her crazy antics. My life was so boring before her! =)

*It felt good to undecorate this year. Usually I am sad about taking it all down but this year not so much. Mady was an absolute terror during the month of December. I'm not sure if it had to do with Christmas and all the excitement over everything but oh my Lordy! Plus, I like having a clean, clutter-free living room. Once November rolls around, I am always ready and anxious to get everything out!

*Mady is napping and I think it might be time to take one myself. It is just one of those cold, dreary, and cloudy days...perfect napping weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)