Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday morning rambling...

It's Sunday morning, the hubby is at drill, Mady is watching House of Mouse on the computer, and I have been laying on the couch watching Income Property. Exciting morning I tell ya. But honestly, its nice. Relaxing. It's cloudy out. Lots of Fog. It's just the kind of morning that calls for your pjs, watching TV/computer, and just quietness. I love it. I just miss my hubby.

He has been super busy with traveling, work, and the Navy that I feel like I have not had much of a chance to see him lately and I miss him. He is my bestest friend and it gets lonely when he is gone so much. But, he is amazing and works so hard for us. I am so beyond proud of him. I just miss him...

Things have been busy yet boring around here. New opportunities possible with some major changes in a short amount of time. Not sure of anything yet so I don't want to put it out there. Praying things work out though even with all the short term stress its going to cause.

Other than that not much going on. Mady is awesome, funny, and constantly on the go. She counted to 10 yesterday by herself. I was so excited then she wouldn't do it for Matt, of course! Stinker! She loves playing with her blocks and babies. She is so sweet with them and it makes me wonder if she will be the same way when the baby comes. I sure hope so.

I am 15 weeks and 2 days today. I have an appointment on Friday and I always look forward to going so I can hear that sweet heartbeat and know that so far, so good. I felt the baby move a few times this past week or what I thought was movement but I don't know what else it could have been. My belly continues to grow but is in that cute little belly stage which I love. I should take a picture. I was so bad at that with Mady. I think I took about 2 pictures because I hated the way I looked. I regret that now because looking back I really didn't look bad. I tend to get a chunky face so I think that is what bothers me the most. I am really looking forward to finding out what this little one is. With Mady I knew, without a doubt, she was a girl. This baby, I go back and forth so I am really curious who is in there! We have potential names but nothing set in stone. There really is no name that I LOVE! Matt picked Mady's name and I fell in love with it and now I cannot picture her as anything else!

Anyways, I am rambling now. There are so many times I want to sit and write but I don't know what I want to write about or what I really should put out there. So this is just a random, general update on what's going on.

Looking forward to my hubby coming home from drill even though the poor guy is so sick! and enjoying some football today with him! I love Sundays with my two favorite people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)