Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mish Mash

*I have been awake since 4:45 am....and this has been happening for over a week now. Mady's internal clock is all messed up. She didn't go to bed last night until almost 9 (we had small group and got home later than normal) and STILL...she was awake at 4:45. Ah!

*We are headed to NJ tomorrow for the weekend and to celebrate Mady girl's birthday. I am so excited, as usual. Hopefully today and tomorrow go quickly bc I am ready to spend time with family and see my momma!

*Speaking of NJ, my parents got snow yesterday and I was so jealous. Mady would have loved to see it and play in it. However, poor NJ cannot seem to catch a break. I know a lot of people could have done without the nor'easter that hit yesterday. =(

*Mady and I haven't left the house much lately. She has been sick and I have been not feeling the best either. But, we went for a walk the other day which I haven't done with her in forever and it was so nice. Then it rained yesterday and we were stuck inside. Hopefully it's not too chilly today so we can head out and get some fresh air.

*It really annoys me when the Navy and my husband's civilian job both mess up his pay in the same week! It has been a frustrating week regarding that. And ya know, it's never an easy, "yeah no problem I'll take care of that right now" fix. You have to harass people to get the money you are owed. Can you tell I am annoyed?

*My birthday is on Thanksgiving next year. Random fact. 

*Mady and I watched Once Upon A Mickey Christmas yesterday.  She actually sat still for an hour and ate her lunch and watched the movie. It was really cute. Puts me in the Christmas spirit. Christmas is going to be so fun with her this year!

*I am so glad this election is over. However, I am really tired of seeing people posting nasty, and hateful status. I understand the person who many people voted for did not get elected but I still feel, especially as Christian, that you need to respect the President, whomever he is, and pray for him daily. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to be president so I am thankful that there are people out there willing to do the job and he deserves to be covered in prayer daily. It makes me laugh when people post status that the world is ending. End.of.Rant.

*We have to sing Jesus Loves Me after we pray at dinner time. Per Mady's request and I love it.

Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)