Monday, November 5, 2012

The Sickies have invaded!

Poor Mady girl has had some kind of stomach bug for the past 2 days. Today she finally seems back to her old crazy, playing, out of control self. 

The past 2 days all we did was cuddle, cry (her not me) and watch T.D (TV) or moodies (movies). She basically laid on the floor or on the couch with me. I could totally tell she was not feeling good when she fell asleep on the floor and on me sitting up. 






Saturday she didn't get out of her pj's all day. We had to make a quick trip to Target to get some diapers, gatorade, and medicine and my poor baby just sat in the cart totally uninterested. She usually is fighting me to get down and walk. 

 


Basically this is what my weekend looked like...




Yesterday I could tell she had really bad gas pains and kept crying and wiggling all around to try to get comfortable. I felt so bad because there was nothing I could for her. I asked her if she wanted to get a hot bath and she just cried even harder so needless to say that didn't happen.

Hopefully today I can get something in her belly. She took two licks of that Popsicle above and was done. She did have 3 or 4 bits of a pancake last night and some gatorade but she has not been too interested in any food of any kind.

Now I am just praying Matt and I don't get this lovely stomach bug she had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)