Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'll have a two year old tomorrow...AH!

Tomorrow my Mady girl turns two. Specifically at 4:37pm but no worries we will be celebrating all day.

I cannot believe everything that has happened in the past year. It seemed like just yesterday we were celebrating your first birthday!


Here is some of what happened in the past year...

Daddy came home from Deployment! Happy Days!



We moved to Virginia Beach. Not so happy days. (haha)



We celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, and Halloween!




We moved you to a big girl bed. (Tonight is the first night actually...didn't go as smoothly as I hope but whatever that's life)

Took many, many trips back to NJ to visit Nana and Pop Pop and MomMom

You love swimming in the pool.



You went to your first water park.



You learned shapes like circle, heart, square, star, and triangle.

You love watching the princess movies more specifically Beast, Addie, and Ho-Ho's (now in non-goob language...Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and Snow White.)

More than anything else, you love, love, love Curious George!


We moved three times in a 7 month period. Ugh. But you were fantastic through it all.

You love to color and play with blocks.



You love the beach.


We're still working on the darn paci.

plus so, so, so much more.

You are the most fantastic 2 year old I have ever met. I never knew my heart could love like it does for you. 

I love you forever and always my sweet Madelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)