Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I scream, You scream...

We all scream for ice cream!

Can you tell we enjoy ice cream treats in this family?! 

Yesterday was a really low key day as I said. So, after dinner, last night we took Mady to Friendly's for some ice cream. She had been such a good girl all day so we decided to treat her. We have been really struggling with Mady and disciplining her so it was so nice to have a good day as a family yesterday.

So off we go to Friendly's, and I tell Mady that we are going to get ice cream. She gives the biggest smile and continues to repeat "ice ceam" until we get there. Oh and she wanted "chocolate"....I don't think so girlfriend!

At the friendly's she was so excited and I wish I would have gotten a video of her because it was honestly that cute. We all got waters and I forgot Mady's sippy cup so she had her very own cup and straw. I think that alone would have made her night. Then we ordered our ice cream and I got Mady a cone head sundae.



When the waitress brought us our ice cream, I truly thought Mady was going to have a heart attack. She was yelling "ice ceam" and shaking because she was so excited. All Matt and I could do was laugh. She thoroughly enjoyed her ice cream and ate like such a big girl.

Eating the eyes off her cone head

can't get enough
It was such a fun and heart warming night as a family. So glad I get to enjoy these special moments with my two favorites. Truly thankful.

How is it only a little over 3 months until her 2nd birthday......? AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)