Friday, September 7, 2012

Little Moments

I just went to upload pictures from my camera onto the computer and realized it has been a long time since I uploaded any so I figured I would do a "little moments" post today. Because really, I have some super cute pictures of the Mady girl. And I want to remember the little things....because honestly it is the little things that mean the most. =)

Mady really likes to hide from us now which can be so cute but not when we are trying to go somewhere and I find her in her toy bucket "trying" to hide. 

Mady and I had craft night one night while Matt was working. I actually was not OCD and let her put the stickers where ever she wanted. I helped a little because lets be honest, girlfriend lost interest after a few minutes. 

This picture makes me smile because she wanted me to take her pictures with her Pooh Bear. So cute. 

Typical Panera lunch after church on Sunday. Playing with my wallet to keep entertained.

Mady and I on the last pool days of summer. So sad to see the pool closed! Especially since the last few days here have been in the 90's!

I love this picture of her. She looks so big. 

Since Matt is working the night shift and sleeping in the morning/afternoon, I have tried to find things for Mady and I to do so Daddy gets some peace and quiet sleep. The last few days we headed to the park. It's so nice to go there now since she is so independent and I am not climbing all over the playground with her and trying to fit into spaces that are not meant for adults. She loves it and it makes her smile!


1 comment:

  1. How cute! Thanks for posting the pics Meg! Mady girl is getting more and more beautiful as she grows. Can't wait to see you guys again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love...if you wish! =)