Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mady Update

I figured since we are on the edge of a two year old, I would give a little update on our precious, crazy, spunky goobie girl.


*When I took her to Urgent Care, they weighed her on the big scale with all her clothes and shoes on and she weighted 24 lbs. I think it is more in the 23 lb mark but that is a 2 lb weight gain which makes me happy!

*She still loves, loves, loves Curious George and she knows all of the character. She amazes me with the details she retains. She particularly loves Hundley and usually screams his name when he comes on.

*She is a momma's girl through and through still. We are working on that because as much as I love it, it can be a little too much sometimes.



*She still wakes up from her nap super cranky. You need to give her about 10-15 minutes to truly wake up. Otherwise, watch out!

*She loves to help me cook in the kitchen. She will pull a chair from the table into the kitchen so she can help. 

*She has been getting up for the day anywhere from 4:45-5:30. Ugh. Sleep regression at its finest. We are working on it!

*Like I said earlier, she amazes me with how much she retains. Like little details of things. Matt's mom gave us a picnic basket and every time Mady sees it, she says "Mom Mom". She does stuff like that all the time. 

*She loves to be outside and would if she could all day long! She particularly loves "outside chalk" or sidewalk chalk in regular speak.


*She still loves "shaka shakas" (milkshakes)

*She talks like crazy all day long.

*She was deemed the mischievous child in the bible study daycare. Awesome. 

*She has the biggest and most beautiful smile.


*She is starting to get scared of things. It kind of makes me sad. She used to be so carefree, and still is, for the most part but I can see the fear starting to creep in. She saw a episode of who else but George, where he was afraid of the dark or monster and now she says monster and gets scared. 

*This girl loves candles. Like for real. It is bad. She will freak out if she cannot play with my votives. Girlfriend is obsessed!
(I totally had a video and pictures but I don't know where they went!)

*She is the most special blessing I have ever received.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)