Friday, September 28, 2012

Little Moments

Here are some of the things that we have been doing lately....through my phone of course.

Mady likes to take her own purse when we go shopping now. Love it

Stupid shoes I bought cut up my ankles so badly. All we had was Toy Story band aids. Mady kept trying to take them off my ankle.

First Apple Crisp of the season. Deliciousness!

Pinterest Project. I think it came out cute. I probably could have done a better job. However, painting Mady feet lead to finger painting which led to a big mess but oh so much fun!

I wasn't sure if she was sleeping or not because I couldn't see her face so I took a picture and sure enough, she was sleeping. Nothing cuter than a sleeping baby..er...toddler!

I needed to take a picture of Mady in this shirt for a project for my dad's birthday. I think I took about 20 before I got a semi decent one where she wasn't moving or being crazy. She loves her papa so much!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)