Friday, October 26, 2012

Life Lately

Here is a little recap on life lately around here. 

More like a Mady update since all my pictures seem to be of her. What's new?!

 Oh Lordy, I don't know what I was thinking when I thought it would be a fun idea to let her have her own cart at the Kroger. I think I ended up with half of the store in the cart. Thank goodness the hubby was there for damage control. Mady, of course, had a wonderful time!

 Mady spends most of her time playing with blocks. She often asks to "make a house" or "make a train". I love building blocks with her. She is really into her blocks and books right now. I want to get her a nice wooden block set for Christmas.

 Matt has been taking Mady to the park most afternoons. She takes her backpack with her sand toys in there which she loves! I love that they had this special time together and Mady gets SO excited to go. I love watching them walk to the park hand in hand.

 This is just a typical Madelyn attitude. 

 Every time we go to the car, Mady has to say hi to this sign. She says, "Hi sign!" So random and so funny. 

 Mady actually asked for second the other night at dinner. I was beyond thrilled!! Mady is a horrible eater so when she asked for more I happily obliged. Since she ate such a great dinner, she got a special treat. A small bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce/jimmies. She told us it was "delicious" =)

Mady loves to pretend to drive the car. She often asks for the keys as well. I think we might be in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)