Tuesday, October 2, 2012

When it rains, it pours

If you have been reading for some time, you know that since moving down to VA, it has not been easy for us. One thing after another has come up and made life, at times, really and truly sucky.

We had the first car situations, the apartment situation, and now another car situation. All the while struggling to get by some weeks. Away from family. And missing the comforts of what we love.

Yup, my car, that we got in June, check engines light came on. I swear if I see another check engine light I might scream.

So we took the car to a place so they can run a diagnostic test to see what code comes up which in turn would tell us what is wrong. Luckily, hubby found a coupon online for a free diagnostic test so that saved us 80 dollars except when the guy called last night, he told me that they have to run a further diagnostic test that will be about 2 hours of labor, and their labor rate is 85/hr. Awesome. SO we are out at least 190 before they even find out what is wrong with the car. Then, we have to pay for the repairs. Seriously!

I am attempted to not get it fixed right now and somehow find the money to fix it when we can but that is our reliable car and we have to head to NJ for Matt's brothers wedding in a week and half. So, we need that car. So...I guess we have to charge it. The last thing I want to do is put more money on a credit card. We are attempting to pay them off and here we go again.

I don't understand why we cannot catch a break. It has been so stressful and frustrating to say the least.

I am ready to leave this stupid state. It seemed like once we moved down here, everything started going wrong.

It has been one of the hardest years of my life.

I want to go home to NJ and be around family. Around supportive people. Around the comforts I am used to.

But, that is not possible now. And we don't know if or when that will be possible. We need a lot to come together for that even to be considered an option.

I don't think I have ever been as stressed and frustrated as I am right now. I want to look at the positive and happy things and I am praying that the Lord would just give me little things to be thankful for throughout the day but it is hard.

Again here we go with trusting the Lord. Through everything. But some days, it is just easier to cry because trusting requires so much energy and positive things and I just don't know if I can do that right now.

Sorry this is so depressing but I just needed to write what has been on my mind and heart for the past 2 days.

So, if you think of my family, could you just pray for us. For peace. For understanding. For direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)