Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mady Girl

I can't believe how much Mady has changed in just the last few weeks. She is talking like CRAZY, follows commands (sounds like she is a dog...sorry), and has been so fun to interact with.

She is repeating and saying all kinds of words. Too many to count or name. She is learning new words everyday and the way she says them is just too funny or too cute. I love this new learning stage. 

One of the new things she has learned is when she wants you to do something again, she will say "try". Haha. I don't even know where that came from. Tonight I was bouncing her on my feet and she kept saying "try" over and over again. It gave my legs a good work out.

This child wants to "wok" (walk) everywhere! She does not like the stroller anymore or really the cart. We had a few errands to run today and it was just easier if I let her walk. Girl was thrilled! It was really cute. She likes to dance in the middle of the store as well. You see, she has this dance she does when we sing a song from Elmo's Music Magic (I gotta new way to walk...) and she likes to break it down where ever we are at.

Here is a little video from this past weekend of Mady's dance


She still is not a fan of meat. I can get her to eat some of it if I cut it really small or sneak it in with some veggies (not complaining about that!) but honestly it can be frustrating at times.

When she gets hurt or is nervous about something, she will pat herself (usually chest/tummy) and say "okay" over and over again. It just melts your heart.  When you ask if she is okay, she will respond with "okay" if she really is.

I can pull her hair into a full ponytail now. I can't believe how old it makes her look. However, her hair has a mind of its own. For.real. Its curly/wavy/straight. It likes to stick out in certain places and just is not easy to tame!

Look at those curls!
Operation get rid of paci is on hold. I just think its not the right time right now. I want her to understand why she needs to get rid it instead of me just constantly saying no. I know the day will come for her to give it up. It's not like she is going to preschool with a paci. It will come. I am not going to worry about it right now.

I can't believe she is closer to two than one now. I remember the day we brought her home from the hospital. It is so true when people say the days are long but the years are short. SLOW.DOWN.

Love.Her.To.Pieces

I love you Mady Girl for always!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love her little dance! That is too precious for words! What a sweetie pie :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love...if you wish! =)