Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful

Today I want to share what I am thankful for. I think I need to do this more often. There are so many reason to be thankful yet I have the tendency to look at the negative. (One thing about my personality I don't like...I am a pessimistic person)

So today I am thankful for...

1. My M&M's (Matt and Mady) I would be lost without them. They will mean more to me than they could ever know.

2. Our health. I have been reading a blog about a little girl who has cancer. She does not have a long time left here on earth. Last night while I was reading it, I don't think I could kiss or hug Mady enough. I think we take for granted our health on a daily basis. We just never know what is waiting for us around the corner. Thank you Lord for my healthy family.

3. Matt has training at work today therefore he will be home in the afternoon! I cherish the nights I get to spend time with him and Mady. The mornings are just crazy before he has to go to work and we don't get to spend a lot of time together as a family.  So I am very much looking forward to him being home this afternoon and evening.

4. Matt's Job. There are so many people in this country struggling to find work. I am thankful I have a husband who will work whatever job he needs to provide for his girls.

5. I am thankful I get to stay home with Mady for now. Sometimes I just go about the day and the everyday routines and don't truly realize how blessed I am that I get to stay home with her and watch her grow. (She is getting too big!)

6. I am thankful I serve a God who loves without end. Who forgives. Who understands. Who is there even when we can't see him working. He is working. 

What are you thankful for? I feels good to just remind myself that things are not as bad as they may seem. I need to focus on the good, the blessing in my life because there are so many!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for all the same things you are.. because sometimes we dont realize how lucky we truly are. Very well said!

    Ps.. I totally watched the video of Mady again.. so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love...if you wish! =)