Monday, June 4, 2012

We're Back!

Yesterday Matt met my parents, Mady and I in Salisbury, MD to pick us up. It is about the half way point between us and them. I had missed my hubby so much and ready to be back in my own place but I was not ready to leave NJ. I wish we could have just went home to the our house in the next town over. Hopefully someday soon.

We had an awesome time in NJ. Mady is completely in love with her Nana and Papa (Pop Pop). She was my mom's shadow the entire time we were there. If she had to leave the room, Mady would constantly ask for Nana until she came back or she would attempt to go find her. When we had to leave, after the hubby picked us up, Mady was hysterically crying because she did not want to leave them. Of course, I started crying too. It is always emotional for me to say bye even though I am sure we will see them sooner rather than later.

Anyways...we drove down last Sunday and hubby drove back Monday. During those two days, there was so much laughter, smiles, and joy. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

Me and My buddy

Mady telling everyone what needs to happen...like usual

Fillin up the pool!

Mady and Daddy
It was HOT in Jersey Sunday/Monday but the pool and the shade made it bearable. I don't think Mady was inside at all those two days. We played in the pool, went for wagon rides, ate outside, and watched the cars go by. It was so nice. I can't even explain. Mady and I were sad when Daddy had to drive home Monday night for work the next day.

Monday we had a small BBQ. Matt's mom and brother and friend, Nick came over. It was a fun day.

Mady and grandmom

Brothers. Matt and Jake
The rest of the week Mady and I....

went to my old work..Masso's Waterice and Custard. Mady had some yummy vanilla custard with rainbow jimmies! Yummy!
Baked cupcakes...

Played in the pool...



Explored the yard and looked for bunnies...



Showing Pop Pop where the bunnies are

I love this picture. Crouching down to see the bunny

And took naps...

Sleepy girl

and finally played in the dirt and watched cars go by...


Love this picture


We had a wonderful time and we cannot wait to go visit again! So many fun memories. I know there will be so many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)