Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts

*I am still having those mixed emotions I talked about the other day regarding this weekend. Mady was being so cute today, sitting on my lap cuddling with me and I cried. Yup, I cried because she is my best buddy and I just love her to pieces. However, I am so beyond excited for this weekend but Matt still has to work tomorrow so after I drop her off with my parents I have from about 1 pm to 9:30 pm with nothing to do! Um...I can't remember when the last time that happened...hmmm....no I really can't.

*BUT! I am getting my hair highlighted!!!! I found a living social deal last week for a partial highlight for $45 dollars and then I got 10 dollars off so its $35!!! That is a steal plus the living social deal was with a salon that had been recommended to me already so double steal! I miss my blonde-ish days!

*It is supposed to be hot here this weekend. Like 97-99 degrees. yuck. I really don't like heat like that. I am glad Mady will be at my parents and able to swim in their little pool that they got for her. Hopefully it will tire her out and she will sleep past 5:45 for my parents. Haha!

*I just re-read my last 3 statements and I use ! alot. I need to tone that down. =)

*I told Matt that over the next 2 1/2 days we have together that I want to go to the mall just to walk around and actually look and take our time. I miss doing that. We are always in a rush with Mady because girlfriend does not like her stroller anymore. She wants to "wak" everywhere.

*This whole moving situation is just crazy right now. I'll tell you more about when I can. Lots of different stuff going on.

*Mady and I have been going outside and "culuring" (coloring) with side walk chalk. But if you know Mady at all that lasts about 2 minutes and then she wants to go exploring. She likes to throw the chalk in the grass so she has to go and get it. It makes me laugh every time. She is a smart little lady.

Exhibit A
*Mady's hair is out of control. Most days I do my best to tame it. It is so curly but wavy but kind of straight. I don't even know what to say about it. Some days it looks decent and other days is it a disaster. I have kind of given up. Anyone have any good tips for curly hair?! I am at a loss.

*I think I might take Mady to get some waterice after her nap. She just gets so excited and it makes me get so excited. Plus it is just so stinkin hot out!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)