HAHAHA! Finally hijacked the Friday Randoms post Wifey writes on a weekly basis! She has no idea!!!
- If you think of it, pray for Meg and I. We're trying to make some more major life decisions and doing what we can to rely on the Lord for his guidance. (I feel like "major life decisions" have become a weekly thing for us...or maybe it's just the middle word in that phrase!)
- You know that feeling you get when you can't remember the name of a specific song? I'm going through that right now, and it's driving me absolutely crazy. I think the only thing that can make it right is the feeling you get afterwards, when you actually remember the name of the song!
- I had a pretty awesome birthday yesterday. It was the first time I was home for my birthday in about 3 years, and Meg didn't have to do a whole lot to make it special. She did anyway, primarily because she's incredible.
- It's getting hot here. I love it. I love hot weather. Last year, I was in Kuwait for the summer, where it got up to 140. Fortunately, it was dry heat, but it was still kind of like sticking your head in an oven. We were happy when our vehicles' air conditioning worked, and we tried to stay inside as much as possible, but that doesn't always happen when you're a Military Police officer. It was an experience like no other.
- I believe I have found one of the best possible Mother's Day presents for my wife. She has no idea. It will be that much more awesome to find out on her own blog.
- Meg has Mady at a playdate right now. I probably should have vacuumed a little. Gotta go pick the ladies up now though.
- One last thing; I will never discount the impact family has on a person's life. I have never appreciated family more than I have in the last few months. I want my daughter to have the same principles and appreciate her family like I have learned to appreciate mine. I would do anything for them!
See you next week! (Maybe) ((I procrastinate...sometimes...))