Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm about to lose it!

I can't even begin to describe how this day has gone. It has been so frustrating, tiring, emotionally draining, and down right annoying.

As I said yesterday, our car is in the shop. We didn't hear back yesterday about what could be the cause of the check engine light coming on constantly but today we did. It is not good news.

It will cost us a thousand dollars to fix. Do you know how much money that is?! Especially when you are living on a strict budget and were hoping to save money for the future. Yeah, not so much anymore. Oh...and it is going to take a few days to fix!

I broke down. I had an ugly ugly cry. But there is no other option but to get it fixed. We sold our other car (regretting that SO much right now) and there is no room in the budget for another/newer car. So we are yet again stuck. Stuck with this stupid, stupid car!

Things just have been so tough for us lately. I don't want to even think about what else could possibly go wrong. Why so much at once?!

Plus Mady has been quite difficult lately. We are constantly telling her no and her blatantly not listening. Awesome. She wines constantly because she wants to stand on the counter and look in the cabinets or stand in front of the fridge to just look. UGH!

She also has been crying out in the middle of the night. Nothing horrible but I always hear her and then I lay there waiting to see if she is ok or if I need to go get her or just laying there because I am now wide awake. So I have not had much in the sleep department lately.

So if you think of me and my family, could you just pray for us. We surely could use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)