Here goes nothing...
1. Mady makes me laugh everyday. She likes to put her blankie over her head and walk around the room. This usually results in running into walls and falling down. And...she usually laughs. Crazy Girl!
|please excuse the weird boy on the TV...|
3. Matt had training at work yesterday so he had to go in at 7:30 and he was done by 3!! That was such a nice surprise because I wasn't expecting him home until 5 or later! So we decided to head to the mall and walk around. It was sooo nice. We let Mady walk around the mall for a little while. We looked at the puppies. Ate a delicious Auntie Anne's pretzel, and of course did a little shopping! Then we came home and had a yummy dinner and put Mady to bed. It was such a fun night. So thankful for those little blessing that are unexpected!
4. Mady likes to wear her sunglasses on her head like me. I always have them on top of my head. It helps hold my hair back usually. It was so cute to see her do that.
|Like mother...like daughter!|
6. Mady and I had a lunch date on Wednesday with some new friends. Charity was nice enough to come pick us up since we were carless for the day. We enjoyed some yummy Chick-fil-a food and the girls played in the play place. Good thing Mady is too little to get up the big slide otherwise we would have problems!
7. I made Matt a key lime cheesecake for his birthday and I really enjoyed it! I am not a huge fan of either cheesecake or key lime but it was yummy!
|Yummy key lime cheesecake!|
Have a wonderful weekend!