Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Main Man!

Happy 25th Birthday to this guy...

The Hubs!


In honor of my favorite man turning 25, here are 25 reasons he is so special to us.

1. You always have a smile on your face even when times are tough. I admire your positive attitude more than you know.

2. You provide for your family and give Mady and I everything we need.

3. I love that we can go to bed and both enjoy reading our books. The peace and quiet between us is so nice.

4. My favorite part of the day is when I hear your keys in the door! I know my buddy is home!!

5. You let me cry over stupid things and really for no reason. You are wonderful!

6. You usually get up with Mady in the morning to give me a little break.

7. You surprise me with my Dunkin Iced Teas often!

8. You compliment my cooking and baking everyday! It makes me feel so good to know that you enjoy what I make for you.

9. You love me unconditionally, even when I am mean and rude to you. (Sorry!)

10. You are a wonderful father to Mady. She is so lucky to have you.

11. Even when we do fight/argue, we are always quick to resolve whatever it is.

12. You know how to make me smile or get me out of the funk I am in.

13. You are great at picking out TV shows to watch. Even when I protest and then finally give in, I always get sucked into whatever we are watching! (Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men, The Wire...to name a few!)

14. You are super compassionate towards your girls.

15. You buy clothes for Mady or myself before you even think about getting something for yourself.

16. You always are planning ahead for our future.

17. You are a wonderful Sailor in the US Navy and I am so proud to be your military wife (on a part time basis)  =)

18. You love the Lord and are constantly trying to do right by Him and our family. Things have been tough lately and it is because you (and we) are trying to do the right things and getting things back on track!

19. You are supportive of my dreams and ambitions.

20. You love my family as much as you do your own.

21. You are a great shopping buddy!! I love shopping with you.

22. I can totally be myself around you. We don't hold anything back. (haha)

23. I love seeing you play with Mady and how she lights up when she sees you and says "HIII DADA!"

24. You are totally and completely my buddy, best friend, love, and soul mates!

25. Most of all, I love you for you. You are such a wonderful husband and father. I would not and could not ask for anyone better to be my husband and Mady's Dada.

WE LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!! Sweetest post ever!! I wish my hubby was a good shopping buddy! He just complains the whole time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet list!! Great idea to share these on his birthday! Visiting your blog from kelly's link up :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love...if you wish! =)