Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Smile

Today has been a day where I need to remember to smile. So I decided I wanted to write about some things that make me smile.

1. My favorite Buddies. They are the light of my life!


2. Fresh Flowers. They look so beautiful and are so bright! (Plus they were 50 % off!)


3. The way my precious Madelyn looks when she is sleeping. I could just stare at her for hours.


4. Chex Mix specifically the kind you make with choc/peanut butter. I hate eaten way way way too much of this but it is so delicious!

 

5. We are driving up to New Jersey on Sunday and staying just until Monday. I am beyond excited. I just really need to spend time with family, relaxing. Both Matt and I really need this time. C'mon Sunday!!

I needed these little reminders today.

What makes you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)