Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Randoms

I decided I am going to take the day off tomorrow to really just spend time with Matt and Mady. We have a few crazy weeks coming up and I want to spend as much time with them as I can. So, I decided to do Thursday Randoms.

Here we go.

  • I have worked at the same waterice/custard stand for the last 9 summers. Yup, I worked there when I was in high school, college, got engaged, got married, found out I was pregnant, and had Mady. Crazy. This is the first season I won't be working there. I am really sad about it. They open today for the season. I have made some amazing friends through that place. I love you girls!!! 
  • Summer 2010. Pregnant with Mady! Love these girls!
  • Twice today I was on the verge of falling asleep and twice someone has banged on our door. Scares me half to death!
  • Mady has been a very difficult child to parent lately. I love her to death but boy does she test my patience! I am hoping this is just a stage...maybe not.
  • Today is the Phillies season opener and I am so excited! I grew up in a household who loved baseball and my love for them has grown over the years! Thank God for MLB TV! Yay Phillies!
  •  I am very sad that I will no longer be able to buy peeps in the store soon enough. I love those things! I won't tell you how many of them I ate. Oh...and Mady loves them too. Bad mom!
  • Mady has been taking 3 hour naps. Yay! But after 2-2 1/2 hours...I get bored and miss her. I know..sad. Then she wakes up cranky, and I am counting the hours until bed time.
  • I am thinking about going shopping when Mady gets up. However, usually it is an epic fail because she wants to hold everything and usually pulls things off the racks. I can't remember the last time I went shopping by myself. I don't think I would know what to do with myself!
  •  I'm going to attempt to lay on the couch now and enjoy the Phillies game! (Hopefully no one else decides to bang on the door!)
Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)