Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Randoms

I figured I would be random on Fridays just about the different happenings this week. (Plus as I said before, love, love, love lists!) Here we go...

*The hubby came home from work last night at 9:30. He went upstairs to change and put on jeans. I was quite perplexed. However, he is known to do this often. He says jeans are comfy....I kindly disagree.

*I was changing Mady's diaper before bed last night and she deliberately pushed out a fart and then continued to say "fart". I couldn't help but laugh. I did explain that little girls don't talk like that. (Like she understood what I meant!)

* I can't wait until I get my Target gift card in the mail! We were able to cash in some credit card points for it. I have had my eye on some super cute nail polish!   **Just got the mail! It came!! Heading to our favorite store later with the one and only goob!!**

Essie-To Buy or Not to Buy!


*I am super sad we aren't able to spend Easter with our extended family. Matt's schedule and gas prices just dont't allow for that this year! I am super excited, however, to be cooking for my special little family!

*Mady went down for a super early nap today. This means a long afternoon ahead for the momma!

* I think I call my mom about a million times a day! For real! Good thing she loves me so much! =)

* Speaking of my mom, she spoils Mady beyond measure! She is her only grandbaby...who can blame her?!

Nana and her Mady. =)


*I put Toy Story on for Mady this morning. She actually sat and watched it! YAY! This momma can only take so much of Elmo, Sid, Big Bird, Veggie Tales...to name a few!

*We go to the park almost everyday. We live in an apartment complex and the people around us don't pick up their dog "stuff" so I don't take her outside. Makes me super annoyed because it would be so convenient to just walk out our backdoor.

*I love, love, love holidays and making special treats for the people in my family! I am super excited to put together Mady's Easter basket this year. I didn't do one last year because she was only 5 months old. This year however, she has a few 5.00 dollar DVDs from Target, marshmallows, play dough, and a book! Even the hubby has a small Easter basket!

*Speaking of Easter and Pinterest. I made these for our family members for Easter! Super cute and super easy to do!

Simply a mason jar with different candy layered in it. Then cut out a cute Easter shape...and wala!

OK. I think it is time for this momma to start reading the Hunger games second book and rest a little bit! Wahoo!!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)