Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A little of this, a little of that

I thought I would do a random post today just about what is going on around here!

On Monday, Matt had off of work so we headed to the park for a little bit. (We didn't last long...it was cold!) Mady goes crazy over the park. She gets beyond excited and just loves to run around, pick up sticks, sticky balls, pine cones, you name it! She also gets very excited to see other kiddos but sometimes they aren't as interested in her as she is in them. This particular time Mady was following this little girl around saying HI! and getting excited to see her but the little girl was a little unsure of Mady. Many times I get the question, "How old is she? She is so outgoing and friendly!" And...she really is! Here are a few pics...
Just love the sunglasses!

This is what happens when you try to leave...
 Tuesday, as you know, was Matt's first day on his schedule. Things went ok for Mady and I. She went down for her usual nap but woke up a bit early screaming crying! Poor thing. I ran up the stairs and boy was she is in a mood! When she wakes up she usually just calls MOMMMY! until I come get her. I brought her downstairs and she still was crying and I think it is because of her teeth. (She is getting her pointer teeth!..no fun!) So I gave her a sugar cookie! (I know bad mom) and some water and we cuddled on the couch watching dinosaur train. After I gave her some Tylenol and she calmed down, we headed to Michaels for my next project (I'll show you a pic later...so cute!). She did not want to sit in the cart and just wanted to be held (very unlike my Mady) and of course, the check out line was crazy LONG! Finally, we headed home to relax and play a little! It was girls night after all!!

I dumped her toy bucket out and she sat in it and had her tea. =)

 She was super cranky and this point, so I just dumped all her toys on the floor! She was so excited. I thinks she forgets she has so many toys to play with! This kept us entertained for a little while and gave me a chance to clean out her toy box and wipe it down!

I painted her toes for the first time last night! I was a little nervous but I had a great idea! ( GO ME!) So I put her in the high chair so she couldn't touch her toes. She was a little unsure of what I was doing at first. I painted them a little sparkly purple...super cute!

Can't really see but beautiful toes!
Mommy's great idea!



















Mady is currently obsessed with Elmo's Music Magic! Like...we watched it a billion times a day. Let me tell you...those songs are catchy! She loves to dance to the music. She really is too cute!

After Mady went to bed, I worked on my project! I found a quote on pinterest (of course!) and knew I had to put it in Mady's room. I cried when I first read the quote. The pic is a bad one (its from my iPhone)

It says, "No one will ever know the strength of my LOVE for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside." I don't have a circuit or anything so I had to hand write it. I think it turned out pretty cute! SO excited to hang it in the girls room!

Today a have another mom's meet up thingy. Still kind of nervous. Hopefully it goes well! One step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)