Sunday, March 11, 2012

Some of my Favs!

I'm sitting here looking through all the pictures I have on my computer and I love so many of them! I am a lover of pictures! I can never have enough...just ask Mady and Hubby! So I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures! Enjoy!

xoxo Meg

Our first family picture. November 2, 2010

3 months old in her Bumbo seat. Too cute!

April 2011- My special bunny!

May 2011. Dada's going away party before he left for Kuwait.

Pool time! Mady loves the water!

August 2011. Cape May, NJ. First time at the beach.

Sept 2011. Apple Picking!


Happy Birthday Madelyn Grace! Nov 2, 2011


Welcome Home Dada/Hubby! November 2011

Mady's 1st birthday party! She is pretty excited!

Happy Thanksgiving. 2011

Loves to tumble! Jan 2012

We have found our belly button! Feb 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)