- I joined a moms group in Virginia Beach and went to my first "meet up" yesterday. That is a huge step for me. I am very shy and nervous when meeting new people. However, I did meet a very nice mom who has a precious little boy who is 13 months old. I hope to meet a lot more moms and make some friends here in Virginia
- Mady loves to bring her "D" (baby) in the car. Yesterday I caught her talking to her and giving her hugs and kisses. So precious!
|Sweet girl enjoying our Mango waterice!|
- Mady and I enjoyed our free Rita's water ice yesterday! Mady was such a good girl and actually sat on the bench and ate it. (at least for a few minutes anyway...)
- Somehow at around 3:30 yesterday, I realized I never ate lunch! No wonder it was extremely difficult to get off the couch and start dinner! Ugh
- I don't know why I buy Mady white pants. They always get messy!
- Making dinner when Matt is not home to corral Madelyn is nearly impossible. It is very difficult to cut chicken and hold a toddler at the same time.
- I am very embarrassed to admit this but last night Matt ate one of the cupcakes I made for his graduation today and I cried. Yup, full blown meltdown. Poor man, he married a crazy person
- Last but not least...my wonderful husband graduates the police academy today! I am beyond proud of him! Can't wait to enjoy a full day of celebrations! (Pics to come...no worries!)