Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

It hasn't been a super exciting weekend. Actually kind of boring. Mady's fever finally broke on Saturday and I was so thankful! However, I think her cold has gone into her eye. Poor baby. It looks like it hurts and she has been quite cranky! And of course my Matt had drill this weekend so it was up to Mady and I to make the best of it. We spend a lot of time playing, cleaning, and heading to our favorite store...Target! I was actually excited for Daylight Saving...I know crazy but that meant it was one hour closer to Matt getting home.
On Sunday, Matt's brother, Jake came to spend the night with us. We had a yummy dinner of chicken parm and then headed to Rita's for some dessert! I think Mady had a little bit too much ice cream because it took her forever to fall asleep! I can't wait until this week is over and I get my husband next weekend! Yay! Here are some pics to recap the weekend for you.

Cuddling on the couch Saturday morning!

Playing with Daddy while on a break!

Mady has a new obsession with the fridge. She always wants to be in there! She helped clean the fridge on Saturday! What a helper! =)

My World! (Poor Matt looks so tired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)