Thursday, March 15, 2012

What season are we in!?

Yesterday it was ridiculously warm here in Virginia Beach! Mady and I had to run some errands in the morning...(food shopping..ugh) and then she went down for a super early nap. When she woke up, I was itching to get outside so she had a quick lunch of turkey and pasta salad and off to the park we went!
It was way to beautiful to sit inside but first we need to make a stop for the momma!


I LOVE Dunkin' Donuts Unsweetened Iced Tea! Like...I could drink one every day and I probably would but being that Virginia is big on Krispy Kremes, my beloved Dunkin' is not super close by. =( HOWEVER, their iced teas are currently a dollar for any size so me and goobie make the trip often! Since momma had her drink, off to the park we go!


It was so beautiful out! There were a lot of other Kiddos at the park which made Mady very excited. She loves other "D's" (babies). She was very excited about the pine cones as well.

Beyond excited we were at the park!

Her beloved pine cones

and again...

They even came on the swings with us!
We had a great time playing and enjoying the beautiful sunshine. We had so much fun in fact that Mady had her very first major temper tantrum in public while leaving the park. I had to superman carry her to the car....Lovely. Today is supposed to be a high of 85! Crazy!

xoxo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...if you wish! =)